Your guide to the Marlborough Sounds
This interactive cruising guide provides detailed local knowledge about the hidden gems that the Marlborough Sounds has to offer. Plan a weekend trip or discover more about the bays around you. Learn about the available water-side facilities and the hazards to look out for.
Offline maps and detailed nautical charts allow you to browse the moorings and safe anchorages while out on the water, with guidance on safe boating and up-to-date tide forecasts.
Information is constantly updated from a combination of experienced local knowledge and the feedback our users provide from within the app.
- Detailed information for most bays, ports, anchorages and beaches
- Downloadable maps and charts for offline use
- Nautical charts, topographical maps and satellite imagery
- Tide time and height predictions for over 60 locations in and around the Marlborough Sounds
- Locations of club and private moorings
- Water-side facilities such as toilets, camping and drinking water
- Navigation warnings, hazards and safety information
- Locations of boat ramps, jetties and water-ski lanes
- Information on travel, highlights, fishing and more
NOTE: This app is optimised for iPhone.
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Cruise Guide for Marlborough is a free software application from the Recreation subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-09-04. The program can be installed on iOS.
Cruise Guide for Marlborough (version 1.7.0) has a file size of 57.36 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.